Your chance to win £1000 of products with launch of the Amberol’s annual photo competition
Photographs are a great way of preserving the beauty of the floral displays that Britain in Bloom volunteers, individuals, and ground staff work so hard to produce. That’s one of the reasons why Amberol run an annual photo competition.
We also love seeing our self-watering planters bursting into bloom all across the UK (and beyond). So, now is the perfect time to get snapping. Plus, if you enter the annual Amberol photo competition, you could win up to £1000 of Amberol products, choosing from our wide range of self-watering planters, indoor planter ware and litter bins.
Entering the Amberol photo competition
To enter, all you need to do is capture an Amberol planter on film and send it to us. Simple!
- Look for the black/white or green/white Amberol logo on our self-watering hanging baskets, tiered planters, barrier baskets, self-watering barrels, stone effect troughs or large floor standing containers.
- Take your photo.
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or enter online here. You can enter as many times as you like before the closing date of Friday 14th September.
Don’t forget that edible plants can look great too!
- 1st prize - £1000 worth of Amberol products
- 2nd prize - £500 worth of Amberol products
- 3rd prize - £250 worth of Amberol products
Amberol’s self-watering planters can be found in many villages, towns and cities all over the country. We also have planters further afield in Europe such as in Belgium, France, Germany, Norway and Ireland. Last year’s winners came from such geographically diverse areas as Market Harborough in Bloom in Leicestershire, Aberdeenshire and Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk.
Become an Amberol spotter!
The planters don’t have to be in your neighbourhood – they can be literally anywhere. So, become an Amberol spotter (they really do exist) and keep your eyes peeled for our self-watering planters. They can be found on streets, in parks, playgrounds, shopping centres and public spaces across the UK, Europe and even further afield.
We look forward to seeing your photos!