In December we reported the results of our annual customer survey which revealed that all of our current customers who responded would recommend Amberol to others. But as well as compliments on products and service, there were also helpful comments with pointers for how we can improve which we are always keen to hear about.
Here’s a selection of some of the comments that we received – from the glowing to the constructive.
- “We love the self-watering tubs.”
- “All representatives and people who have dealt with my enquires and sales have been fantastic.”
- “Super company. You have supported our In Bloom so much this year. Thank you.”
- “The best products, for the purpose intended, that I have ever bought!”
- “I love the planters I purchased. Happy with all there is and looking forward to new items.”
- A railway station adoption group commented: “We purchased 18 self-watering half barrels three years ago. When planted the quality of both summer and winter bedding plants increased dramatically making the station look bloomin’ marvellous all year round.”
- “Our bloom group are extremely satisfied with all the products that we have received over the years. Excellent service.”
- “We love our planters and so does our village.”
- “I would thoroughly recommend Amberol which I have done regularly to our neighbouring villages. Great products make life easier when it comes to watering. Great company to deal with and good customer service.”
- “We have been buying your products since 2008 and I think such long years of partnership shows the satisfaction itself. We wish you all the best and the best years on the market.”
- “We have been dealing with Amberol for several years and are delighted with the service and products. Our In Bloom group is a very small concern and we rely on as much support as possible. Nearly all our fundraising is done by ourselves, and we have found the best planters for the job are the Amberol ones. Through our efforts, we have won Gold on two occasions and there is no doubt that our Amberol planters have contributed hugely towards impressing the judges. We are looking to purchase more in the near future
Receiving useful feedback
- “The people at the checkout were really nice. I like what I bought for my mum; they have good stock, and I would shop there again.”
- “Good to see you now show prices on your website for some items and can shop on line for them. Suggest you extend this online shopping option to ALL your range.”
Amberol reply: we’re really pleased to see that our online shop is working well and enabling people to buy our products for individuals, not just organisations. We are hoping to expand the line we are able to offer during 2022 but the size of some of our products does make their inclusion on the e-commerce site commercially unviable.
- “I would like to see products before buying. I went to neighbouring towns but was unsure which products I was seeing.”
Amberol reply: one of the disadvantages of the pandemic is that our reps have not been able to travel around as freely as in pre-Covid times. However, we do offer a virtual demo service which enables you to view our products up close and personal. You can book a private virtual demo via the contact form on our website or by calling us on 01773 830 930.
And the winner is…..
We would like to congratulate Kaye Boyle who won the respondents’ prize draw of £300 worth of Amberol products. And finally, thank you to everyone who took the time to reply to the annual survey. Your feedback, both positive and constructive, is always welcome.
If you have any questions about Amberol products, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01773 830 930.