Drumroll please… the WINNER of the Amberol competition in the Clerks and Councils Direct Magazine is East Cowton Parish Council, who answered all 10 questions correctly, winning £1,000 to spend on Amberol’s self-watering planters or bins.
Thank you for your entries…
Congratulations to East Cowton Parish Council and thank you to the other entrants for entering. We can reveal the answers to the questions below.
1. Name the breed of dog? Answer: Finnish Spitz
2. Name the type of war plane? Answer: F-15E Strike Eagle
3. Given name only of the lady? Answer: Valerie
4. Name this flying insect? Answer: Hummingbird Hawk Moth
5. Magnificent but where is it? Answer: Stourhead
6. In Somerset, but what is it called? Answer: Montacute House
7. Book a room, but which hotel? Answer: The Mermaid Inn
8. Not an English tree, but what is it called? Answer: Euonymus oxyphyllus (Korean)
9. Name this plant? Answer: Hesperantha coccinea
10. Which company made this metal filigree piece? Answer: Accles and Pollock1
Spring/summer 2023 photo competition
If you have missed out on this competition, then why not get involved in the Amberol spring/summer photo competition running from 1st May until 30th September 2023. Results will be announced in October 2023. We are excited to see these entries, especially with celebrations of the coronation of King Charles III taking place.
Entering is very easy; just submit your photos of Amberol’s self-watering planters with your wonderful displays via the online form on the Amberol website. Your photos will then be entered into the public vote taking place in October.
How can we help you?
If you would like to create amazing floral displays like the ones in our customer galleries, do contact us here at Amberol, we are always happy to help. You could even arrange a personalised no-obligation virtual demo to see our products up close and personal. Call 01773 830 930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.