See the winners of Amberol’s 2019 photo competition here
Just in case you missed the announcement last month on social media, the winners of Amberol’s 2019 photo competition have been unveiled.
As ever, the standard was very high, and it is always such a pleasure to see so many wonderful displays using Amberol’s range of self-watering planters. From hanging baskets, to barrier baskets to large tiered containers, we never cease to be impressed by the beautiful blooms bursting forth and captured on film for all to see.
A floral transformation
“When our self-watering planters leave the factory, we know that they will be transformed by our green-fingered customers, but it is a real treat to see them all planted up and brightening up their surroundings,” comments Amberol’s MD, Patience Atkinson-Gregory. “I’m just glad that I don’t have to judge the entries!”
Entries came from far and wide: Britain in Bloom groups, individuals, local authorities and also from customers abroad. With so many great photos, selecting the final winners was a tough choice and while not unanimous, the Eurovision-style judging system of awarding points ensured that there were three clear winners.
2nd place went to Nick Fletcher of Malton In Bloom
And the prizes go to…...
- £1000 first prize went to Moira Gregg of Old Meldrum for her photo showing barrier baskets and cup and saucer hanging baskets (see main picture).
- £500 second prize went to Nick Fletcher of Malton In Bloom. Nick’s photo showed Amberol’s heritage range of stone troughs around a war memorial bench.
- £250 third prize went to Sarah Warmsley from Altrincham in Bloom whose photo showed Amberol Beehive planters outside the Altrincham Metrolink.
3rd place went to Sarah Warmsley from Altrincham in Bloom
We would like to thank everyone for taking the time to enter and for sharing their beautiful photos with us. It is always interesting and inspiring to see our products making a visible difference to their environment, wherever that may be.
We are always delighted to see Amberol products in action, so please do email any photos that you would like to share to email@example.com. Even if you weren’t a winner, keep your eyes peeled and you may see your photos on some of our literature, on our Facebook page or on our website.
More chances to win with Amberol
We are also offering customers two additional chances to win vouchers for Amberol products:
- By entering our customer satisfaction survey, you will be entered into a prize draw for £300 of Amberol vouchers. The deadline of 30th November is fast approaching. More details can be found here.
- By sharing photos and tips around your best Amberol self-watering plant-up, you could win up to £1000 of Amberol products. Click here for more information or click here to enter.
If you want to create fantastic displays like the ones in the photos, Amberol can help! To find out more about our self-watering planters, planterware and litter bins, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01773 830 930.